6.13.2011

a weekend to remember

About this time last year I was at this very same place {Camp Jim} but for a very different reason. I was a counselor at a kids camp and the atmosphere was very different, as you can see from the picture below.
This weekend had a very different crowd of people. I was back at Camp Jim for a 20s and 30s retreat. There is so much to say about this past weekend, but I can't even find the words to describe it.
It was a whirlwind of amazing encouragement with fellow believers, lots of time in the sun, boating on the lake, digging into out bibles and a few surprises thrown in.

I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked {there were other things on my mind} but it was one of those amazing weekends that you only wish would happen but never thought you actually would. There were so many amazing friends to reconnect with and such good memories to take away from a weekend like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...