6.06.2011

30 day blogging venture: Day 27

Day 27: a picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?

Taken last year on my graduation day from Immanuel Lutheran College:Taken last month with my one of my girly friends:If you didn't notice the 1st difference between these pictures is my hair color. My natural hair color is a dark blond color, so I'm about between these two colors, naturally.

This past year has certainly been a year of change. As I talked about in this post I have been through some ups and downs, but have come out of this past year stronger.

Academically, my life has done a complete 180. I graduated with my Associated degree from Immanuel and started into the medical field in July. This past year has been a whirlwind of learning a whole new language because that's the best way to describe the medical field. It is certainly something so different that I have never experienced before.

Being in a new school has really opened up my eyes and stretched me farther than I thought possible. Even though there were a few days when I wanted to give up, here I am with 3 weeks to go. 3 weeks of school left and I am done. It feels so good to know that I am almost done with school forever!

There have been so many other changes from my circle of friends, to my household, to the atmosphere around me. Change can be hard sometimes but it will only change more frequently as we get older. This is the time for that. This is the time for growth and new experiences. The time of exploring and new adventures. Even though sometimes I get a little nervous or frustrated that I don't know what is coming up next in my life, it's all about trusting that God has a real plan for our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...