6.17.2011

fill in the blank friday #6

It's been a nice little break from the blogging world this past week but I am excited to be back in action. I took a little break after my long stretch of posts, but I've missed the consistency.

1. The last movie I saw was probably Life as We Know It, that is one of my favorite movies and I don't think I could ever get sick of it!

2. I want to travel. Yes I want to see it all some day, but right now all I want is to travel a little to the west....to the twin cities.

3. Surprises are my favorite. I love being spontaneously surprised by something amazing more than just about anything!

4. The best accessory is a smile. You can wear the latest fashions or have the funnest accessories, but nothing beats the addition of a bright smile.

5. My favorite warm drink is a latte with whip cream.

6. My favorite cold drink is a root-beer float.

7. Currently loving my fan. It's been a little toasty here and I would not be making it through the night without it. I also get addicted to the sound so that puts me right to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...