6.05.2011

30 day blogging venture: Day 25

Day 25: what’s in your purse?

Yes, I'm a little late with this post but the past 48 hours have been a little crazy {to put it simply}. So anyway here is my summer purse. I got this a few seasons ago from American Eagle and thought I was crazy for getting a purse with so much white on it. Surprisingly I havn't gotten it dirty or even had to wash it yet. Prety impressive for me.
This content of my purse changes a little from week to week, but here are my basics that I normally keep in here.
- car keys
- wallet {from Maurices} and RCU checkbook
- a few coffee hard candies that I found in the bottom of my purse
- a few beauty rush lip glosses
- a little jewelry box with a few pairs of earnings for traveling
- a country mix cd
- mini first aid kit
- a compact and hair ties {I think every girl has a few of those floating in her purse}
- my lovely phone
- tylenol bottle
- a little pouch filled with miscellaneous things {pens, chap stick, pencils, gum}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...