6.02.2011

30 day blogging venture: Day 23

Day 23: 15 facts about you

- I have a few nicknames: Em, Emmy, Emma, Ace, Emmie, Emmaline, Mally {from a 2 year old who couldn't say Emily when he was little}
- I work at a day care and love it
- spring is the best season in my opinion
- sun cream is one of the best smells in the world
- I am deathly afraid of bugs and more importantly arachnids
- summer thunder storms are the best
- I like just about any type of music {country, punk, rock, alternative}
- I want to travel more than almost anything
- I love puddle jumping like a little kid
- I am really bad with cars, I can't change my oil or anything
- my hair is naturally a dark blond color but is currently brown
- I love anything in bright colors like yellow or lime green
- cooking/baking, taking a drive, or walking relaxes me after a stressful day
- I love eating the spicy foods that make your eyes water
- I am a total California girl at heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...