5.19.2011

30 day blogging venture: Day 9

Day 9: a photo of the item you last purchased
So I thought I would take this opportunity to do a little double feature. Last week I went shopping with a friend and also went to the cities over the weekend. In the cities we happened to take a little trip to the Mall of America, and while that place can get a little crazy at times, we kept it to a few hours which helps. So here's my opportunity to share what I got, while doing the blogging venture of the day at the same time.

I have been trying to restrict myself from buying things, but it has been ages since I went shopping, plus here's the bonus: everything I bought was on sale for under $12 each.

{1} canvas tote bag with lime green handles from American Eagle
{2} yellow strapless dress with white embroidered flowers from Forever 21
{3} gold pearl ring from Charlotte Russe
{4} long gold necklace with pearls, pink beads, and sparkles from Charlotte Russe
{5} dark blue scarf with white flowers and white fringe from American Eagle
{6} peachy flowered scarf from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...