5.29.2011

30 day blogging venture: Day 19

Day 19: another picture of yourself + a personal update
The past few days have consisted of moving boxes and bubble wrap, lifting desks and trying to assemble furniture.

No, it's not me who's moving it's my sister. It's my older sister whom I have shared a house with for the past 21 years. I am trying not to dwell on the fact that we will probably never live together again and focus on how happy I am for her. She has a 2 bedroom flat above an adorable flower shop in the down town of our city. Even though we have very different tastes when it comes to color schemes or decorating preferences, it will be perfect for her 1st apartment.

I think we've made about 5 trips so far and that hasn't even included 1/2 of her clothes or a few important things like her bed or 2nd desk. There are still loads of things to do, but slowly and surely she will get moved in to her new space. There's not enough time to show pictures now because I have to quickly put this post up before we continue on the packing, but there will be many to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...