5.17.2011

30 day blogging venture: Day 7

Day 7: your dream weddingNow this is a post that I have been very excited to do ever since I first saw this blogging venture. My dream wedding is an ever evolving string of ideas. It seems that my 'dream wedding' has changed dramatically over the years.

When I was little {about 5 or so} I imagined my wedding taking place in a huge cathedral and following ceremony with a lovely reception near the beach. I wanted it right out of a fairy tale: super fancy with bows and frills. Wow has my taste changed, and thank goodness for that.
Fun, bright, classic, happy, spring, spunky, fresh, creative....

These are all words I would use to describe my dream wedding. I love the idea of having a spring wedding with bright colors like yellow and turquoise!

Fresh daises, lemonade, and a cool breeze under large white tents lit with candle light. Dancing to our favorite songs and having a blast with our family and friends. I have so many ideas popping into my head, I could be a wedding planner! Well....now there's an idea!

p.s. most of the pictures are from my favorite wedding site: theknot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...