5.24.2011

30 day blogging venture: Day 14

Day 14: a TV show you’re currently addicted to
This is all my sister's fault. Well, I should also blame her boyfriend for getting her hooked, and therefore getting me hooked as well. I have always been a fan of the shows and book with supernatural elements in them {Harry Potter, Charmed, LOTR, the books I am reading at present} so it didn't surprise me that I would get hooked to a show like this one.

It has supernatural elements in it, along with some pretty funny characters that always have my laughing out loud through each episode. The show is Buffy the Vampire Slayer and I am into the 3rd season with all it's twists, turns, and unexpected plot lines. For better or worse I am addicted to it and enjoy it for a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...