10.03.2011

what I am lovin in september

It's a few days late but here are a few either old or new things I've gotten to try this month and fallin in love with.
Essie Nail Polish in Big Splender
This is a perfect color for the season and right on with the trends for fall. It's a pretty raspberry dark pink, too bad I can't wear nail polish to work.
photo source: here

Cinnamon Toast Crunch
I don't think I could pick a favorite cereal, but this is definitely on my top list. There's nothing better then a nice big bowl of this amazing cereal while watching the sun rise and light up the sky.
photo source: here

Bath & Body Works Candle in Leaves
Fall is full of delightful scents, and you wanna know my new favorite? You guessed it, the Leaves candle by B&B. It may smell good in the jar, but it's even better when the scent fills up your house with ingredients like: toasted cinnamon, golden nectar, mulled cider, freshly harvested berries.
photo source: here

Cortland Apples
Never thought that I'd like any apple better then honey crisp, but one of my girlfriends led me to the discovery of Cortlands which are crisp and tart at a apple orchard we visited on Friday. I've made applesauce, apple crisp, apple cider, what else can I make with all these apples?
photo source: my photo

Maurices Dark Brown Moccasins
A few years ago when these became popular I vowed that I would never buy them. Not really sure why, but I was convinced they weren't for me. It wasn't until a few weeks ago that I found them at Maurices and I changed my mind once I felt jsut how comfortable they really are.
photo source: here

Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
I know I've said this many times before, but it really doesn't get any better than this. If you are fans like me, give the new Salted Carmel Mocha a try, you will never be the same!
photo source: here

Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Soft Plum
Another amazing product by Marbelline strikes my favorite list. It's the perfect fall plum color.
photo source: here

The O.C.
It's so Brian's fault for this one. He got me hooked and now I cant' give it up. It just brings back so many good memories. And I got season 1 & 2 for 1/2 the normal price and they shipped them straight to my house.
photo source: here

Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat
There's a reason why I've never put a top nail polish coat on here before: they weren't ever any good until I discovered this one. I tend to paint my nails and then realize that there are about 10 things on my 'to-do list' so this is perfect for me. It dries your existing paint and makes it nice and shinny, seriously Sally Hansen how do you do it?
photo source: here

1 comment:

  1. 1-Salted Caramel Mocha is heavenly!!!
    2-LOVE Cortlands!
    3-I giggled when I read that Brian got you hooked on the OC! If you wanna save the money, I'm pretty sure Jess still has my seasons 3 and 4. It's quite possibly one of my favorite shows!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...