10.21.2011

a very fall-ish friday


1.  Nothing says fall like taking a walk/drive among the changing leaves.

2.  My favorite autumn tradition is apple picking.

3.  My favorite fall treat is anything pumpkin. I am obsessed with pumpkin breads, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin coffee, pumpkin bars, pumpkin pie {I think you get the picture.

4.  Fall makes me think of getting cozy on the couch because I am a totally sissy when it comes to cold weather and at the beginning of winter I am more of a wimp than ever.

5.  Autumn free form work association, go: scarves, apple cider, leaves, boots, tea, red, orange, yellow, pine cones, pumpkins, brown, cinnamon, crisp apples....

6.  My go-to outfit in the fall is a skirt with leggings, boots, and a scarf.

7.  My favorite fall holiday is {Halloween or Thanksgiving} is Thanksgiving. There really is no comparison for me. Don't get me wrong, I love Halloween, but to me there's nothing better than spending the whole day watching the parade, spending time with family, cooking, drinking and eating all day, and giving thanks for all the blessings that have been graciously given to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...