10.05.2011

a few of my faves

I always thought that the twin cities had much more to offer than the more well known places ever since I started dating B, I have learned first hand that that is true.

These are just a few of my favorite places so far from the past few months:
- the streets of the Minnesota state fair {biggest fair I've ever been to}
- the many bays that lake Minnetonka has to offer
- Brit's Pub with lawn bowling on the roof
- the one-square-mile city of Excelsior, a unique blend of old and new with it's antique shops, a theater, restaurants, a B&B inn, one of our favorite coffee places: Dunn Bros Coffee
- the breathtaking Minnehaha waterfalls

Our latest adventure took place a few weekends ago when we explored the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum. This expansive land features: "more than 1,000 acres of magnificent gardens, model landscapes, and natural areas-from woodlands and wetlands to prairie-with extensive collections of northern-hardy plants."{quote taken right from their website because I couldn't have said it any better}. I couldn't help but share a few of my favorite pictures from that amazing September day.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I live here and I haven't done all those things. Also, we are very close to the many bays of Minnetonka, it's a lovely lake.

    If you are back soon, let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...