10.28.2011

fabulous friday is here again

1. When I was a kid I wanted to be a chef, own my own doggie day care center {no joke, my heart was set on it for a few years} but ultimately a mom when I grew up.

2. As an adult, my dream job would be being a loving wife & mom.

3. When I was younger I wanted to be just like my grade school teachers, Miss Pfeiffer and Mrs Bailey. They were my role models.

4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was Princess Jasmine, but much to my dismay my mom made me wear a turtle-neck shirt under it because it was cold. Really mom? How cold could it have been in California? I liked princesses but not the normal girly ones like Cinderella, Aurora or Snow White. I liked the more spunky/rebellious ones like Pocahontas, Ariel, and Jasmine.

5. My favorite childhood toy was baby Susie. She had blonde spiky hair {do to me always putting it up in piggy-tails} I took her every where I went. I also loved legos, and still do have my vast collection in storage.

6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I "borrowed" my mom's make-up, hid in in my bathroom, and lied about it.

7. I get daily inspiration from fellow bloggers, nature, magazines, Pinterest


If you'd like to join in on the fun, hop on over to Lauren's blog and fill in your own blanks.

2 comments:

  1. Doggie day care reminded me that when I was a child I wanted to get one of those big vans, so I could ride around and pick up stray animals on the side of the road. For the longest time that is what I had my mind set on! Ha!

    I like your blog... it's so pretty! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a chef?? that's so cool!
    hey, i never met a kid who wanted to be a chef :P

    as kid, i wanted to be a vet. but it was just because i wanted a dog so bad and we lived in an apartment and my parents didn't want one. I ultimately got one when i was 11... :P



    mustbeliberating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...