10.07.2011

so thankful it's friday

You can find my linkup with the lovely Lauren here.

1.  Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is buying extremely expensive trendy clothes just for their labels. People are just crazy for fashion.

2. Something unpopular that I secretly love is taking a time out and spending a little time by myself. Life is so busy, but a little quality time to relax and calm down after a crazy week will always recharge my batteries. In fact, that's what today is about.

3.  When I've had a bad day I come home, change in to a comfy pair of sweats, take off my make-up, and either snuggle up with a blanket and a favorite TV show or hop on my computer to blog.

4.  I prefer sweet drinks to anything bitter any day.

5.  Something that makes me nervous is driving on twisty roads that are really steep. Those ones where on one side of the road the hill practically goes straight up and on the other side is a 10,000 feet drop to your death. {a little dramatic this morning or what?}

6.  Something worth fighting for is love. Whether it's between friends, relatives, or your significant other. I would do anything for those I love.

7.  When people think of me, I hope they think that I am a caring, fun person who is very optimistic and loves life. I hope they see mow much I love my Savior and how much I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...