9.30.2011

it's finally friday

 If you want to see the source of my Friday fill-ins, check out Lauren and join the Friday club!

1.  My current obsession is the O.C. It's a blast from my past, in my high school days.

2.  Chocolate makes me happy.

3.  My greatest strength is in my Savior. He is my ultimate rock.

4.  Stress, self-doubt, and thinking I'm not good enough are my greatest weaknesses.

5.  My life is amazing. My life is nothing where I thought it would be, but that's a good thing. The plans I had for my life have been pushed aside and a much better life than I could have ever expected has come along. I feel extremely blessed.

6.  In high school I was so happy. I think I took life for granted thinking things like "could life be any more stressful" or "I can't wait to be older with a real job". I was blissful ignorant, but weren't we all in high school?

7.  When I'm super tired I get a little loopy. It must run in my family cuz my aunt and mother are the same way.

1 comment:

  1. The O.C. Oh my goodness. Completely forgot about that show. Back when Mischa Barton was cool:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...