11.09.2011

ingredients for the perfect relaxation day

Stress: it's a normal part of life, but how do we deal with it? While everyone might have their own ways of trying to overcome stress in their likes, I like to take a few hours and relax as much as I can away from everything. A few days ago I had the chance to have a relaxing 'spa' sort of day and here are a few ingredients that I include into my stress-releasing days.

1. starting off by cleaning my room/bathroom or any place where I will be trying to relax

2. lighting some candles {this aromatherapy Eucalyptus Spearmint one is a favorite}

3. whipping up a face mask or use a store bought one {I prefer the homemade ones because you can specialize them just how you like it, they are normally a fraction of the price, and very easy to make}
   
4. drawing up a hot bath

5. adding a bath bomb or part of a bubble bubble bar to create some lovely smelling bubbles {this one is from Lush}

6. enjoying the soothing smells and fun colors it emits as you soak up the moisture

 
7. using a scrub that exfoliates and hydrates your body {again I like the home ones, so easy to make and they have multiple uses}

8. pampering a part of you that feels over worked {I work a lot on me feet, and even though I wear tennis shoes 5 days out of the week it's still nice to have painted toes}
 P.S. let me know if you want the 'recipes' for any of my masks or body scrubs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...