4.29.2011

fill in the blank friday #4

1. I am looking forward to....being done with school. Don't get me wrong, I am loving it but can't wait to start a a job in my field.

2. Something kind of embarrassing that I still love anyway is....I love watching the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows. Yes they are stupid and filled with drama, but it makes me realize how much I don't want drama in my own life.

3.
My favorite car is....an eclipse.

4. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be....mild summer weather about 80-85 degrees with clear blue skies.

5. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is....call a friend or grab a snack and watch a movie.

6. This weekend....is crazy busy. Just got done babysitting, then tomorrow it's all about the homework till the afternoon when I am going to a banquet for my sister, then Sunday consists of church, working, homework, and a very cute little girl's 2nd birthday party! Here are the pics from her first birthday bash!

7. If I were a color I'd be....yellow....because.... I love the bright and cheery and that is what the color yellow screams! Bright, happy, and full of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...