3.15.2011

comfort food

Stress. We all have it in our lives, but how we deal with it is all up to us. Some people draw, some take a walk, for me it's cook. Cooking is a way to forget about what's going on around me and create something new and not to mention very yummy. This week has so many different things going on at once, but I took the afternoon to make a little comfort food.Comfort food for me means pasta, cheese, potatoes, chocolate....just about any sort of carb. This afternoon I made a yummy dish filled with some of my favorites. I would share the recipe, but there is none, I made it up! I will give you the low down on what's in this dish though: onions, chicken, cream sauce, garlic, chicken broth, green beans, bow tie pasta, corn, cheese, and a mix of spices. What's your comfort food?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Emily! Now I know what I'm making for dinner... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...