12.27.2009

my new adventure

Jane Austen is a well known author of colorful inspiring novels. With her first novel published in 1811, and she has been amazing her readers ever since then. She has written a total of 6 completed novels {they are the ones pictured above}. I have always wanted to read her collection of books, but it wasn't until I saw the movie 'The Jane Austen Book Club' that I became determined to read them. The movie is about 6 Californians who start a book club discussing the works of Jane Austen. They start with Emma, so that is where my adventure will begin. As I read each novel I will share with you my thoughts and ideas about the characters and the colorful picture that Jane Austen has painted for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...