12.15.2009

'nobody does it like she does'

While the song "Nobody Does It Like She Does" by the band Locksley, is describing their girl, I'm using the title to describe my girl, my mom! Ever since I was a little girl my mom has always thrown the best parties. Whether it's a Pampered Chef get together, a dinner party, or an elaborate Christmas celebration, she always does it with flair and adds her own creative ideas. Last night my mom put on a great bash for her Garden Club. She filled the room with about 30 of her friends, kept them well fed with yummy treats and entertained with a creative gift exchange. I made my signature Enchilada Ring and it was eaten up pretty fast. I've served it at the last few get together, so some might recognize it. The smell of cinnamon apple cider and Christmas cooking filled our home all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...