4.15.2010

the many sides of my favorite {now 22 year old} sister

On August 24, many moons ago I was born to my parents and older sister Danielle, and forever ruined her life. Well, I'm sure that's what she used to think. She is not just my older sister by 28 months, but an incredible role model, crazy overachiever, and very protective sister.

Over the past 20 years or so she has been a roomie {even though we don't share a room per say, floorie just doesn't sound as good}, a travel partner, a girlfriend, the perfect person to vent to, a hyperactive little girl, my partner in crime, the bearer of good advice, a shoulder to cry on, and the best sister a girl could ask for. So in other words, I love you and HaPpY BirThDaY sis!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...