1.01.2013

Christmas update

Sometimes there comes a time when you have to prioritize, and that is just what I had to do this Christmas. My hubby and I packed up our holiday sweaters & fuzzy PJs, and headed back to Wisconsin where both our families are from. We settled at my parents house for the Christmas week and the celebrating began! My parents were about to jet off to California for Christmas with their parents, so we celebrated with our own version of Christmas. From then on it was a blur of celebrating with everyone we could. Brian & I spent Christmas Eve & Day with his family, and we enjoyed the time with our niece's faces lighting up as they ripped opening their packages.

While all of the celebrating was going on, blogging fell to the bottom the list and I decided to just live in the moment. Once the celebrations were over I was left with a nasty cold that had me on the couch for 3 days and am still trying to recover from it. It's amazing how being sick can really put a damper on your productivity.

While we may not have taken pictures of every Christmas adventure, we managed to take away the real goal of the advent calendar: celebrate the Christmas season with a festive adventures each day. So, instead of looking back on our days leading up to Christmas I have decided to look back on the year as a whole. That post will be coming later this week.

This past year certainly has been filled with amazing events. I can only imagine what the Lord has in store for us in 2013.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas season, and may the Lord bless you on this upcoming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...