9.14.2011

big news

At roughly 1:45 yesterday I went to the clinic to take a drug test. Normally this isn't a task that I would enjoy, but for me it was a blessing that I couldn't be more happy about. You see, the test was for a drug screening because I got a JOB!! I real 8-5 job. I went for an interview, they called my references, considered their options, and asked how I want my name spelled on my name tag. Through the shaking and the sweat that was pouring down forehead I excitedly accepted the position as a MA {medical assistant} at Marshfield clinic. I start in 1 + 1/2 weeks {the 26th} and I couldn't be more excited. I was completely convinced that I wouldn't get a job this soon and telling myself that it might take a few months before I find a position. I never expected that the Lord would bless me with this type of job, and even before I graduate.

I feel like the sky is the limit, just like this picture of mine that I took over this past season. School has been a challenging process, but it's so exciting to see the hard work pay off and to be starting my career {or "big girl job" as my cousin calls it}. I can not thank you all enough for the love and encouragement that you all have given me, whether through my blog or in person. It truly means the world to me.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! So happy for you! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em! I love how your cats tail is in the first picture with you and your parents! and congrats on everything!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...