9.16.2011

lets fill in some blanks

Hop on over to Lauren over at the little things we do, to see the inspiration for this weeks fill in the blank Friday.
1.  You should always take time to pray. Prayer is one of the most powerful things there is.

2.  Laughter make(s) the world a happier place to be.

3.  I can hardly wait for the holidays. Winter holidays are my favorite!

4.  Saturday is my favorite day of the week.

5.  Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love are my tv shows {that start back up in the fall}, guilty as charged.

6.  If I could, I would travel the world and see the amazing sights that I've always dreamed about.

7.  I rather like eating breakfast food for supper.

1 comment:

  1. wow,my answers would practically be the same :)

    prayer is oh so powerful! and i am really looking forward to my fave tv shows returning next week!

    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...