5.11.2010

with a little ribbon & some creativity...

Some days all I want to do is pop in a movie and let my mind run wild with my scrap booking materials. Well, last Friday was one of those days and I havn't really wanted to stop. I've made dozens of cards from thank you's, the birthday wishes, to wedding bliss. There are so many events coming up, I want to make sure that I'm on top of the ball instead of scrambling at the last second to make a card. From all the cards I've made throughout the past few days, here are some of my favorites. If you didn't notice, I love embellishing with ribbon! What about you, what's your favorite accessory for creative projects?This is my favorite type of therapy when all I want to do is forget about the world around me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...