5.21.2010

life altering years

It has been 2 life altering years at Immanuel Lutheran for college. It has been 2 long years since I've graduated high school and in those 2 years I've grown into a completely different person. Through the ups and downs my life has changed drastically. I never thought I'd be where I am now, in some ways good and other ways challenging, but both ways unexpected.

It is only 12 short hours will we walk down that long aisle, up to the stage and receive our diplomas. If tonight was any indication of how emotional I'll be, then tomorrow I'm going to be a total mess! It is bitter sweet to be graduating from this remarkable school. It is because of the hard working professors and many other staff that I am so thankful for my time here. I can never thank those enough who were involved in making my time at Immanuel such a life altering experience. I am going to miss it and everyone here so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...