7.14.2012

what I am lovin in spring

It's been ages since I did one of of my favorites posts and I really do miss them. My life has been a ball of chaos lately and I wish I had a better excuse for my lack of posts. It seems like everything else is take a priority in my like and my blog has taken a back seat for the past few months. Well, no more! I have lots of exciting events coming up in my life and I can't wait to share them with you. The first of those events was a family vacation that I just got back from to Green Bay/Door County, so I will be sharing pictures soon.

For today, I just felt like sharing some of my latest obsessions from this past spring.


Lush's Solid Shampoo Bar in Jumping Juniper
Travel is a major part of my summer life. This is great for airplanes so you don't have to fill up your liquids bag with a whole bottle of shampoo. This bar lathers up into an very cleansing foam that keeps your hair feeling fresh all day.
Photo source: here

Beatles
My cousin can attest to this on our summer vacation last week: I have had Beatles fever lately! It seems like every time I start humming a tune or dancing to a beat it's to the Beatles, one of my all time favorite bands.
Photo source: here

Breyers Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
I have a love affair with ice cream. It's my favorite food and while I will eat it any time of year, summer is when it hardly stayed in the freezer for 2 days when Brian and I are together.
Photo source: here

Revlon Color Stay Nail Polish, Top & Base Coat
I have a new base & top coat and it's these babies. If you want a strengthening base and a glossy finish that keep you nail polish in place, then these will do the trick!
Photo source: my own photo

Hawaiian Tropic Tanning Dry Oil
While this isn't really a tanning oil, it's a great way to protect your sun while still getting a little bit of color. And the best part: it smells like coconut & Mexico. Amazing!
Photo Source: here

Cherries
Whether we eat them in a pie, have spitting contests to see who can propel them the farthest, or we enjoy them covered in chocolate, cherries are a staple food in the summer.
Photo source: my own photo

My Brothers Sewing Machine
This sewing machine was graciously gifted to me by my "3rd grandma" and we like to call her. I've been loving experimenting with the sewing machine that I always dreamed of having.
Photo source: here

Flip Flops
It seems like 96% of the summer I spend my days in flip-flops. While they may not be the most supportive shoes, they are the most convenient and the cutest {since I have a pair in every color of the rainbow}
Photo source: my own photo

Maybelline Mineral Powder Foundation
This summer is a hot one. It's full of humidity and with that comes oily skin. This powder is an amazing finishing powder to keep you makeup in place.
Photo source: here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...