8.31.2011

what I am lovin in august

These past few months have flown by and with them, have my time to fit in one of my favorite parts of the blogging month. I truly enjoy sharing some of my most frequent items of the month, so here I am again to share a little more about my life.
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
I discovered this through a friend and have used nothing else since. I have tried out quite a few different powders, but if you also suffer from oily skin with that hot summer weather you might what to give this a try.

Stethoscope
I am at the end of my internship {only 4 more days, but who's counting} and I have used this each and every day. It has become second nature to me and even feels strange when it is not around my neck.

Popsicles
If you know me at all, you know that I am totally obsessed with popsicle. Just about any popsicle will do {except grape} but my favorite are the real fruit ones with the real chunks of juicy fruit inside. It will be sad to see the cold weather come because I normally loose the desire for this particular summer treat.

Febreze
I like things to smell fresh and clean, and febreze is something that I am never without. I use it all over the house love nothing more than finishing a clean room with a few sprays of freshening febreze.

LOVE
Love has been in the air this month, in more then one way. This month alone I have gone to 4 weddings and know of quite a few other couples who will be tying the knot soon.

Fans
At this moment I have 4 fans, one in each of the rooms that I commonly use. I have to say that my favorite is my new little mini fan, on my desk, that keeps me cool in my new craft room.

Ice Cream
I sometimes feel that I consume more ice cream then anyone around me {well except for my dad and friend Katie}. I ate my share over the summer and I always am craving it, even in the bitterly cold winter months.

Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Eyeliner
Don't worry I am not getting paid my maybelline or anything, I just like many of their products this one in particular. I have been really into the gel eyeliners and this is my favorite one with a respectable price. Glides on like a dream and stays all day.

Iced Coffee
I have been drinking coffee like it's going out of style. I mean it, I can't remember the last time I relied this heavily on caffeine. It probably doesn't help that there is a Coffee Ground in my clinic, feeding my addiction but I don't care. It's only for 1 more week, then the job hunting really kicks into action. With the changing of the seasons, my new addiction pretty soon will be pumpkin spice lattes. Have you ever tried one? If not you must, they are heaven in a cup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...