8.27.2011

celebrate


A few busy days ago was the celebration of me turning 21 years of age. This year has been filled with more than I could have even imagined. It seems impossible that so much was packed in, in so little time but here I am 1 year later, with practically a whole different life.

Just a few things that the past year has had in store for me:
- learned so much about who I am in this world
- took more then half a dozen trips, whether it was a fun road trip or a plane flight to another country
- finished up my med schooling to become a Medical Assistant
- been blessed enough to meet an amazing guy who has forever changed my life
- grown closer to my Lord and leaning on him for my ultimate strength

I have loved the past year, but I have a little feeling that this next year will be filled with even more surprises and amazing experiences. Just a prediction....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...