8.09.2011

very own crafting room

It's always been a dream of mine to have my very own room entirely devoted to my left brain. A room that is filled with my raw materials that could be transformed into something amazing. A few weeks ago this dream began to take form and I was well on my way to my very own crafting room.The past few evenings after work have been spent doing hours of cleaning, vacuuming, and moving around furniture. The other night I made more than a dozen trips up and down 2 flights of stairs carrying many heavy armfuls of scrap booking/crafting supplies up to my new room. This room used to be my sister's room, but she moved out a few months ago and I have been blessed enough to turn it into my very own crafting room.

There isn't really time at the present to start any projects, but soon I will be hard at work with: scrap booking, card making, a few sewing projects, and some other ideas I have been anxiously awaiting to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...