8.26.2011

fill in the blank friday

Thanks to Lauren over at The Little Things We Do, I'm back with another fill in the blank on this beautiful friday.

1. One of life's most simple pleasures is sleeping in on my day off. I got to experience that this morning for the 1st time in months and it was amazing.

2.
To drive near people who don't signal, weave in and out of other cars, and cut other drivers off makes me want to punch someone.

3.
I like to see the changing of seasons because, we get to experience the atmosphere completely change in a matter of weeks.

4. Keister is such a funny word.

5. If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be mascara. I love finishing off my make-up with some mascara, it makes such a difference.

6. I'm happy that
it's the weekend. They are my favorite days of the week!

7. I would never
say never. I love trying new things, taking risks and going on new adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...