2.06.2010

expression of love {6}: card inspiration

I don't know about you, but I love taking the time to make a personalized card. Whether it's for Christmas, a thank you, or just a little note to say that I care, I love to make my own. Now, with school papers and tests, work, friends, and a variety of other tasks keeping me occupied I haven't gotten around to making mine for Valentine's Day yet. When I opened up my latest addition of Scrapbooks etc I just couldn't help but be inspired! Visiting their web page can also evoke new inspirational ideas and the ones I found certainly did, so I'm sharing them with you! {and by the way there are plenty more ideas, these were just a few of my favorites} Hope you love them as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...