2.18.2010

the captivating excitement

{My Favorites: Amanda Evora and Mark Ladwig}

I just have to emphasize what a fanatic I am about Olympics. From the dangerous Skiing moguls, to the daring Snowboard Cross, to the elegant Figure Scatting, the Olympics has it all. I was captivated and very proud of our USA pairs figure skating teams. They weren't expected to win medals, but honored to be a part of the Olympics and it showed in their excitement.

{Caydo Denney and Jeremy Barrett}

But that night of free skate didn't belong to the US. It belonged to China. Millions got to watch the dreams of Xue Shen and Hongbo Zhao of China come to life as they won their gold medals. I couldn't help but cheer them on for both their 18 year partnership and their adorable love story.

{Xue Shen and Hongbo Zhao}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...