11.26.2009

The Twilight Trap

So yes, I have fallen into the Twilight trap! It all started with the books by Stephanie Meyer. The backbone of the now ever popular Twilight Saga. The books take you on a journey and I was glad to follow. Some have expressed their dislike in rather colorful ways, but as Prof Sullivan would say, I believe that you can not speak intelligently on the subject unless you have done the reading. New Moon hit the theaters last week and has already been a better hit that anticipated! I am not as passionate as some others fans, but I did enjoy the movie's accuracy to the books! What did the you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to see it next week! (too crazy in the theaters this weekend.)

    The books were very entertaining-glad I'm on the bandwagon:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...