5.28.2013

flowers & herbs




We {my hubby + myself} took a trip to a local greenhouse and after spending some time walking through the warm isles, we settles on 9 new plants to take home. Even though we don't have our own backyard/garden for planting my hubby and I have been obsessing about picking out some yummy herbs.We are taking full advantage of our little porch and enjoying our little slice of heaven with some new potted plants.


These are the herbs we picked out:




We also picked out a hanging basket of little periwinkle flowers. I'm not the best at remembering the names, unlike my mom & grandma who never cease to amaze me with their knowledge of flowers.

I never got a chance to post this as a follow up from the one-word-wednesday from last week. Project certainly was a perfect word considering the task we took on that weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...