4.20.2012

fill in the blank friday


It's been ages since I did a fill in the bank from Lauren. Hop on over to see her lovely little girl.

1.   Today is a great day because,  I get to spend the afternoon with a great group of girls!

2.   Tomorrow is a great day because,  I got to spend the day with my guy!

3.   My favorite time of day is  morning  because  it's the start of a new day, with no mistakes in it...not yet. {thanks to Anne with an 'e' for that saying}

4.   Sometimes you just have to  relax and take a breath.

5.   A song that I just can't get enough of lately is  'A Thousand Years' by Christina Perri. It's super popular but so pretty I can't help myself.

6.   My favorite accessory is  a gleeful smile and cute hair style.

7.   My favorite thing about this week was  meeting with our florist for the wedding. She has a great vision and will be a delight to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...