1.14.2012

my latest obsession

I used to think that all teas where alike, from Lipton to Celestial Seasonings {which was my favorite till now} but my opinion totally changed when I stepped into a local tea shop called Infinitea Teahouse. This tea shop contained tin upon tin of various types of loose leaf teas. It was more than I even knew existed and I instantly knew I couldn't wait to try some. After we {B and I} looked through the mile long list we picked out a few to try. I bought a few accessories {the picture below: loose tea infuser basket, thermometer, and piggy timer} to add to my new collection of tea along with a clear latch jar to keep everything together.
I love sweat drinks. Just follow me around in the morning and you will see just how much coffee {with creamer} I drink, or the sweet alcoholic drinks that I would pick any day over the bitterness of beer. So when it comes to tea, I always thought that honey was a staple in any cup of tea to cut the bitterness. Little did I know that it was bitter due to the inaccurate way I was steeping my tea. Not with Infinitea though, they give you the specific instructions so that you can maximize the flavor, and in my case leave out the artificial sweeteners. So with each variation of tea, comes it's own specific instructions, for example the Coconut Truffle black tea {B's favorite} steeps for 3 minutes at 212 degrees while the Wild Cherry herbal tea {my favorite} steeps for 5 minutes at 212 degrees.
You can check out their website for more information. I don't think I will ever go back to boxed tea again!

XOXO Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...