1.13.2012

fill in the blank friday

1.   The last thing I ate was {what I am having now} coffee, and lots of it!

2.   The last song listened to was Jennifer Lopez's 'On The Floor', I was at the gym and in an exercise class.

3.   Using the letters in my name I can spell {Emily} lily, mile, em, lime, lye, lie, elm, el.

4.   If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick: purple. I am hoping that this means jeans and other pants can be included. It's not my favorite color but I think purple is pretty much flattering on everyone and I love wearing purple shades of eyeshadow with my dark brown eye.
5.   If you were to look in my bad right not you'd find: a first aid kit {the medical person in me also caries a more extensive one in my car} my wallet, a reusable bag, make-up,

6.   When I finish filling in these blanks I'm going to go shovel some snow then jump into a nice warm shower! I love winter weather!!

7.   My all time favorite song to dance to is: {I'm gunna cheat and pick a few} Do What You Want or Invincible by OK GO, Le Disko by Shiny Toy Guns, California Girls by Katy Perry, {totally from high school}: In the Ayer by Flo Rida, Wannbe by Spice Girls {I have very distinct memories of dancing to that song in the dorms}, and of course Fruit Salad by the Wiggles {that one's for you Danielle!!}

Check out Lauren at the little things we do to join in on this friday fun!

XOXO Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...