11.11.2011

ten on ten {november}

It's been ages since I did one of these 10 pics on the 10th of the month and I remember why: I always seem to get it out a day late because I normally don't get home till late and still have to edit my pictures from that day which takes a while in itself. Anyway, if you don't know what 10 on 10 is, here is the blog that started this inspirational post once per month. What a great way to capture the moments of our every day lives.

I spent some quality time looking at flights for our trip {working on one of my 12 before 12}

We got our 1st snow this morning and I was so excited, even though it melted in a few short hours

Some might call it crazy, I call it festive, but this was the pattern on my scrub top yesterday


This is a sneak preview of my new office/reception desk at the clinic

The color that is currently on my toes

 Candles burning while doing a load {more like 3} of laundry

 
Can you tell that my kitty was hungry last night?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...