7.08.2011

fill in the blank friday #8

1. My plans this summer include for those details, see this post.

2.
The best summer I ever had was the one that I am presently having. It's been the best summer I've ever had and it's not even half over yet. I can't wait to see what else is in store!

3.
Summer is a time for swimming and barbecues, tank-tops and sunscreen, popsicle and spending time at the pool, flower dresses and boating across the lake.

4.
My favorite summer food is popsicles and ice cream, hands down!

5. The best way to quench a summer thirst is with
a tall glass of lemonade or lemonade.

6. My summer uniform consists of tank-tops, summer dresses & skirts, swimsuits, a nice tan.

7. The best things about summer are spending as much time outside as possible, relaxing in the sun with a good book, and enjoying all the joys that this particular season brings!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for this summer being great! Summer is definitely a time for swimming (man, I wish I had a pool!) and BBQ's.

    Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your response to #7. i feel exactly the same way!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...