10.22.2010

confession

it's confession time.

yesterday I got in my car and was inspired to turn on the Christmas music.

yes, the Christmas music.

I had just heard a popular seasonal song in a department store and when I reached my car the first Christmas song I found was 'Last Christmas' {a favorite of mine, this one was the glee version}. the song wasn't even half over when my iPod decided to shut down. i think it claimed it was out of batteries, but i think it was in rebellion about how early i had started the Christmas madness. as they say in the either-you-love-it-or-you-hate-it movie, Serendipity, 'it's a sign!' maybe they should make pills for this!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily, thanks for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment on our wedding pictures. It rained all day but stopped for 45minutes and allowed for our amazing pictures. We love them and it's awesome to hear other people do too! Your blog is really cute, so i'm so glad you found me.
    And i'm right there with you. I was so tempted to take the Christmas CD to the car this afternoon and crank it up. I'm holding out 'til November but then...bring on the Christmas classics! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...