11.21.2010

holiday shopping

on this bright but nippy sunday morning my mother and i ventured out to complete the task of thanksgiving shopping. it was my first venture to the store {formally my place of employment} after they had given it a much needed makeover. as my mom and i strolled up and down each isle, we filled our cart with all sorts of holiday treats, from egg nog and peppermint ice cream, to cranberry sauce and sweet potatoes. we also picked out the biggest turkey we could find {23.7 pounds}. it was the perfect start to our cozy sunday.

next on our agenda:
-watch the packer/viking game {i won't share my opinion on who i want to win}
-get the christmas lights up before it gets too cold
-reluctantly finish up a little homework
-put on a holiday movie
-snuggling up to the tv with some home made chicken soup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...