7.27.2010

just in case you were curious

what has been taking up my time for the past few weeks.... anyone have a guess?i have given little clues, but not really shared what has been filling my days lately. school. yes school. all the fun classes like anatomy+physiology, medical terminology, intro to clinical skills, and a few others adding up to a 18 credit load. some called me a little loco for starting in the summer, but who wouldn't want to start when it's warm out and you can spend the many hours studying on a blanket soaking up the sun. so that is what i have been up to, exploring many of eau claire's fabulous parks with my over loaded backpack. any suggestions of your favorite park around the ec area? i need some new ideas.

3 comments:

  1. My fav park is probably Wilson Park on Farwell...it has the pretty little fountain perfect for dipping your toes into on hot, hot days (like today)! :) I'm a fan of sitting on the edge, indulging in the cool water and soaking in some dull class reading! :)

    But, Phoenix is so flowery and gorgeous, so it looks like you've made a good choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love Owen Park--so shaded and if you need a little study break you can always go to the river and wade around for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...