8.31.2013

new cruiser

I'm pretty sure I've had the same bike since the 90s. My parents bought it for me when we lived in California and I have never wanted to spend lots of money to replace it. While it has lasted me well over the years, Brian found me lusting after the new cruiser bikes on more than one occasion. To my disbelief he surprised me this year with this little beauty.




I've always dreamed of having a classic mint blue bike with a little white basket. So excited to accessorize it!!

Just wanted to jump back into the blogging world with a quick little hello. It's been a whirlwind of a summer, lets home things are settling down again so I can spend more time here. Up next, an update on our busy summer! Hope yours has been wonderful too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...