10.08.2012

back at last

It's been 2 long months that I have been without the blogging world, and I have missed it tremendously. To make a very long story short, my computer crashed due to what we think was a lightning storm. After many attempts to fix it, we found out that it would take another at least $200-$300 to fix and more months of sponging off my sisters outdated laptop.

Well, last week a pretty brown package arrived and in it was my new lap top. I took the plunge and am now am a proud owner of my first lap top. Yes I know some of you will laugh at my excitement, but I have always had a desktop computer. I love being able to take my wedding planning/work/bogging with my wherever I go. There are just so many things to update you on, I feel like I am having coffee with a friend whom I haven't seen in weeks.

Here are a few highlights from the past few weeks:

Family vacation:



B's surprise birthday party:

Family trip to Lambeau field:

Brian & I take a trip to the Minnesota State Fair for my birthday:


It's good to be back. Next...a major wedding update. Hard to believe that it's only a couple of weeks away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...