6.20.2010

love in its purest form

dear Papa,
I love you, you are my rock. thank you for always being there for me, whether it was my terrible 2's, the first time you dropped me off at Kindergarten, or the time you taught me how to drive! you have been there through it all and love you more than words can say.

love from, you favorite youngest daughter
"any man can be a father. it takes someone special to be a dad." ~author unknown

"certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter. in love to our wives there is desire; to our sons, ambition; but to our daughters there is something which there are no words to express." ~joseph addison

"he didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it. ~clarence kelland

"a father carries pictures where his money used to be." ~author unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...