12.15.2012

on the 13th day of Christmas....


We have been in the midst of some pretty crazy days around here so, sad to say our advent calendar has become a little delayed. We will catch up I promise, but right now we are in the midst of buying a new car, going on all sorts of interviews, taking a mini-Christmas-birthday-getaway, snow storms, driving all over the cities, Christmas shopping...

If you took one peek into our hall closet you would instantly see that I have a love obsession for candles.

I love how they remind you of the crisp holiday weather.
I love how they fill your home with an aroma of blended smells.
I love how they illuminate your home with a romantic feel.

This candle {Fresh Balsam} is an invigorating aroma of fresh balsam trees on a clear winter morning that features crisp eucalyptus, fir needles & ceder wood musk notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...